As the world enters an era of increased digitalisation, the issue of holistic and inclusive growth remains a fundamental concern. There have been measures globally to take internet connectivity to the people, beyond the boundaries of cities to rural and remote areas. Polycab Telecom is uniquely positioned as an EPC Project Implementing Agency, which builds digital highways under end-to-end Network Rollout to empower rural areas with seamless high speed data availability.
We provide network infrastructure services, depending on different requirements and design models for networking and architecture in rural areas. We design and build Optical Fiber connected network backbone for a village. We ensure and manage end-to-end network up-time and reliability of data transfer for varied applications.
By laying Optical Fiber highway through villages, we facilitate mobile operators, internet service providers and government agencies to deliver multiple services to the rural populace at their doorsteps. We’re here to make rural transformation happen with all the socio-economic activities, as an EPC PIA, under our end-to-end Network Rollout offering.
Our services have a big arc, in delivering timely and successful rollout of Optical Fiber network. Our offerings include:
- Site survey and in-depth analysis of topography
- Planning with the apt project implementation methodology
- Establishment of robust network design and architecture scheming ability
- Swift installation
- End-to-end integration of GPON-equipment like OLT, ONT and Switches with NMS
- Testing, commissioning and integration of OFC (Underground and Aerial) network with GPON-equipment, Switches etc.
- Traffic provisioning on a built network
- Service provisioning of the created network
- Remote Fiber Monitoring Device servers, installed at each OLT-location and integrated with GIS, enable us with real time fiber monitoring, fault detection and fault localisation of active and dark fiber links to attain 24×7 operational efficiency of fibers.
Lately, we’ve created an OFC-network in Gujarat and Bihar, under Govt. of India’s BharatNet, world’s largest rural broadband project. We’ve already lit up 3,000 Gram Panchayats in Gujarat and 1,000 Gram Panchayats in Bihar with seamless internet connectivity and high speed data availability, facilitating multiple services and revolutionising lives for the rural population in both the states.